Allergies vs. Cold
Allergies and colds share many symptoms: sneezing, coughing, runny nose, congestion, headache, and fatigue.
As always, consult a doctor or healthcare professional if you have questions regarding your symptoms.
Here are a few signs that can help you tell the difference: Here are a few signs that can help you tell the difference:
- Symptoms appear all at once
- Symptoms may last weeks or months
- Clear, thin, watery mucus
- Symptoms appear one at a time
- Symptoms clear within 7 to 10 days
- Thick, yellow mucus*
* Yellow mucus discharge could indicate an infection requiring medical attention.