Step 3: Ask the right questions when you’re there
These are the types of questions that often come up when you talk to your child’s doctor about seasonal and .
- How do you know if my child has allergies?
- Are there specific allergens that seem to worsen my child’s symptoms?
- Once symptoms do go away, should I expect allergy symptoms to reappear in my child?
- Will my child show symptoms all year?
- In the future, how do I know if symptoms are allergies, or if it’s something else, like a cold?
- Will my child’s allergies ever get better or go away?
- Can I do anything around the house to help manage my child’s allergies?
- Should my child see an allergy specialist?
- Do you have any samples of Claritin® for Kids I could try?
Prepare for your next pediatrician’s appointment. Download Prep Questions (PDF)